Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What We've Been Up To!

Sara's blog is one of the blogs I love to read.  Recently Sara wrote a post encouraging people to start blogging or blog more regularly.  It inspired me, so I'm going to try it.  

So let's start with where we've been for a month . . . . sick!!  Zackary started with a fever about the second week of February.  The virus triggered a terrible cough and ultimately involved getting the nebulizer out of the closet to help his breathing.  Of course he passed it on to everyone he loves!!   We're doing better now but February was a very long month!!

Here are a few recent pictures which I think are self explanatory.



Zackary is more independent than ever, I hear "not Mama help" a lot!

He is now 37 1/2 inches tall.  He weighs around 36 lbs..

"This is me's and this is you's" is another favorite phrase, which makes me chuckle everytime.

That's all for now . . . hopefully it won't be a month until I post again!

1 comment:

sara luke said...

Oh, the independence! We're right there with you. It takes FOREVER to leave the house in the morning because Jack insists on dressing himself! Which, of course, takes 10 times longer.

I love the picture of Zack with his laptop! He looks like he's just checking his e-mail. :)