Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter - We're tired of it already!

Zackary went on his first trip on an airplane almost two weeks ago. Zackary and I flew to Mississippi to see Brian graduate with his Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology. We are so proud of his accomplishment. We also had the opportunity to enjoy a couple days of sunshine & warmer weather (high 50's & low 60's). Zackary was a great traveler and I'll post pictures from that trip another day!
If you live in Michigan, you know that the weather has been miserable this past week. If you don't live in Michigan, you can be glad. Before the deep freeze began, Paul took Zackary outside for a couple pictures. He was fascinated with Paul's hat (and who isn't) and his gloves. The pictures turned out great and he seemed to have fun doing it. I thought it was appropriate that he has his snowmen pajamas on too!

The Tomlin family came for a visit and we celebrated Christmas. We tried to get a picture of the three boys but unfortunately none of them turned out, so here are my favorite individual shots.

Brady with a sweet smile!

Cody patiently waiting to open his gift.

Zackary decided to dump everything out of the gift bag to save time!

He's doing really well feeding himself when the meal allows it.

Zack was bored with feeding himself and was allowing me to . . . and then I guess he needed a moment to concentrate on the catalog because he pushed my hand away!
We're looking forward to Christmas with Zackary and I'm sure I'll have a lot of pictures to share by the end of the week. Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments: