Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December Already!

We had wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. We hosted Thanksgiving for my parents this year and everything turned out well. We spent most of the weekend at home, which allowed me time to decorate for Christmas. Zackary is doing really well with the Christmas tree. It was decorated very strategically so if he decided to play with the ornaments, it wouldn't be a problem. Of course he loves anything that looks like a ball (which there are a lot of balls on a Christmas tree) and each day takes a the same teddy bear ornament off -- I put it back on each night -- he takes it off the next day. I'm not sure why, but it's cute!

This is the face we get often now when we take pictures!

We opened the Nativity set I ordered for him, he seemed to like it!

I love this picture! He's so sweet!