Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tear Duct

Tomorrow morning at 5:45A we'll be at Children's Hospital in Detroit for Zackary to have a procedure to open his tear duct. Please keep Zackary (and his parents) in your prayers. His tear duct has been closed since birth and hasn't opened (unfortunately).

We had a great time at Somerset Beach Campground last week. Zackary experienced his first time in the sailboat and he seemed to like it. He wasn't sure about how restricted he was in his life jacket but he handled the whole thing pretty well.

I'll post pictures soon!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Our prayers are with you guys! I know it is not easy seeing your little one be put in such a difficult but necessary process! Love the Tomlin's

Kyle Luke said...

Ugh . . . I can imagine that's rough on all of you. A few of my friends have kids who have had the same procedure and it's gone smoothly every time. I hope it is the same for Zackary!