Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Another First

Zackary pulled himself up last Friday and he has quickly mastered his new ability. He pulls himself up on whatever he can find. Today I turned around in the kitchen, because he had this funny this laugh, and there he was standing up with his hands on the stool. So as a result of this we had to lower the crib all the way down, remove the bumper pads & mobile (which we should've done before but he enjoyed them both). It was a sad day for me but of course I'm glad he is growing the way he should be. Here a few recent pictures.

You can imagine how challenging opening the refrigerator door has become. I've learned to be really quick!!

I see a gate in the near future!! He is so proud of himself (can you see the little grin?).

For Zackary's safety & Daddy's sanity -- not necessarily in that order!!


What can I say?!







No comments: