Saturday, October 27, 2007

Countdown to Christmas

I realize that it isn't even Halloween yet but I received Zackary's Christmas stocking in the mail this week, so of course he had to try it on! Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures this week, so I decided to post one of my favorites that I never posted before. It sits on my desk everyday with my two favorite boys!! Zackary is growing in many different ways. I noticed today that he used both hands to hold his keys, so he is moving toward passing his toys from one hand to another. Tummy time continues to be one of of his least favorite things to do, but he is doing well at it. The funniest thing he has started doing is grunting. He did it first for Grammy this week. When he did it for me, I just started laughing. He seems to do it when he is mad and apparently he just discovered that he could make this noise.

Oh no . . . I've already outgrown my Christmas stocking!

Playing with Mr. Lion

Zackary was a month old

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Ok, I love seeing how Zackary is growing up before our eyes! That means in the same boat Brady is growing too. I just see Brady everyday and miss seeing Zackary. I hope to see you again soon. Love the pictures and the countdown thing. I might try and do the same too.