Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Changes Ahead

Where has the time gone? I can't believe that it is time for me to return to work on Monday. I've truly enjoyed my time at home with Zackary. Last week Zackary and I took a trip to Pennsylvania for him to meet my relatives. We had a really nice time and he was a great traveler. It is a 400 mile trip and we only had to stop twice both ways to feed him. Here are a few recent shots. He will be 8 weeks on Saturday.
We set-up Zackary's high chair so he can join us during meals. He really seems to like the view.
Aunt Charlotte & Uncle Pat are trying to make him a Michigan State fan already!!! Zackary met his cousin Cassidy while we were in Pennsylvania.





2 comments:

Dawn said...

He has lots of hair! I am so looking forward to meeting him. He looks just adorable enough to snuggle and kiss lots! Some how we caught that flu bug you had... it is not fun! poor brady is sick too. talk to you soon.

IamNan said...

I'm sorry you cannot let him wear that State outfit anymore. I'm glad that your trip went well.